The times right to change your life and live an adventure. To live a life full of your passion. Earn a living doing what you love to do.
The first step on this journey into the professional level of recreational scuba diving is to complete the PADI Divemaster course.
Our highly trained team of PADI Instructors will mentor and guide you through the development process to become a PADI Divemaster. They will expand your diving knowledge, problem solving skills and hone your scuba skills to professional demonstration level.
Here at Silent Divers we take diver training very seriously and reduce the number of people on courses, the professional level training courses are no different, we even have options to offer one to one knowledge development sessions.
- Divemaster-led programs
- Certified divers supervision
- Course assistance
- Decompression theory, tables and eRDP
- Diving physics
- Certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver
- 18 years old
- Logged 40 scuba dives
- Completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months
- Medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within 12 months
Divemaster basic (minimum of 20 dives) – 45,000thb
Divemaster plus (minimum of 40 dives) – 65,000thb
Divemaster full (minimum 40 dives + bcd + reg) – 100,000thb
PADI Fees 2023
PADI Divemaster fee – 220.00 AUD