The IDC Staff Instructor course prepares Master Scuba Diver Trainers to teach the PADI Assistant Instructor course and to staff PADI instructor development programs. The training enhances teaching abilities and develops candidate’s evaluation and counseling skills through independent study, classroom sessions, guided evaluation training. The course is conducted by an in status PADI Course Director.
IDC Staff Instructor Duties
- Independently teach and certify PADI Assistant Instructors at dive center or resorts that are at a minimum PADI Five Star Dive Center or Resorts.
- Conduct IDC segments training segments while a PADI Course Director is
available on premises for consultation.
- Evaluate and critique instructor candidate knowled ge development, confined waterand open water teaching presentations.
- Provide counseling and remedial training for instructor candidates and IDC Staff Instructor candidates.
- Assist with instructor-level continuing education programs, such as PADI Specialty Instructor Training courses.
- Observe the orientation and closing sessions of PADI Instructor Examinations.
PADI Fees 2019
PADI Statff Instructor fee – 190 AUD *
PADI Course Director Manual Digital Version – 324 AUD